Harlan Grove

Alan Beban wrote...
Interested users, if any, should be aware that the formulas that

Harlan
Grove and I posted respond to two different problems. The formula I
provided =INDEX(ArrayMatch(soughtValue,Tbl4),ROW(A1),{1,2}) ,
returns, as I stated, the row and column numbers *within the array* of

all occurrences of the sought value.

The first two formulas that Harlan Grove provided, return the row and
column numbers *within the worksheet* of all those occurrences.

Good point. Subtract (CELL("Row",Tbl)-1) from the first and
(CELL("Col",Tbl)-1) from the second to get row and column indices,
respectively, within the array.