jenn

Default room schedule

Hello, I would like to put together a shared workbook to use as a room
schedule. I want to have a grid with times on the left and room numbers at
the top. I would put in the rooms that are automatically block for the person
and when they have scheduled a patient (by placing the patient's initials) I
want the block to change color. I could do a conditional format to change
from blank to orange when the cell is no longer blank... but could I 'layer'
it so that one layer could have the standard schedule and the 2nd layer could
be what people have scheduled? Maybe there is a template out there?