Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Hossdaddy Hossdaddy is offline

Default Changing font style/size/color/etc for multiple series in a chart?

I have a stacked bar chart (but note applies to all charts) that I have added
data labels to in Excel 2007. However, the data labels are the wrong font
size and color.

When I go to format data labels in the "Labels" section of the Chart
Tools/Layout ribbon, there is no apparent option to change font. I can right
click on a single series and change it, but doing that for every series in a
complex chart seems ludicrous.

Is there any way to change the font for multiple series in one step?
The same holds true for changing the number format or any other
characteristic for multiple series at once (the format data labels still only
applies to one series or label at a time - very painful).

Thanks for any help!