Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Shane Devenshire[_2_] Shane Devenshire[_2_] is offline

Default Formula doesn't work unless hit enter again

Hi,

Show us an example of what you see in the cell before you hit enter and what
you see afterwards. Also show us a formula that is not working? Tell us
what you are changing that should cause the formula to recalculate, for
example, "I enter 5 in A1 and the formula still displays 34 and it should
show 39." Also, is this happening to all formulas in all workbooks, or only
in certain workbooks? Or does it only happen for a particular sheet in a
given workbook. Does the same behaviour occur when the file is opened on
another machine? What version of Excel are you using?

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"Bobby" wrote:

I have to select Each cells with a function, than put my cursor in the
formula bar and press enter. The excel option 'automatic calculation' is on
and was always on before? Also, all cells are in 'numbers' format...not text.
Thanks !