Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Daniel Collison Daniel Collison is offline

Default vlookup with 2 criteria

Table 1 and Table 2 both contain a common vendor ID in column A. Table 2
contains caseload counts in column C associated with Client types in column
B. In Table 1, columns B, I want to create a formula which will match the
value in column A with the same value in Table 2, column A. I then want the
formula in table 1 to return the value in table 2, column C if the value in
table 2, column B is €śclient type 1€ť. Any suggestions?

Table 1:
A B
Vendor Client Type 1
2 23