Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Max Max is offline

Default Hiding information

"hbaublit":
.. I know they are there I just can't see them. And how do I fix this?

One further thought, perhaps a possible fix/work-around is simply to input
the source numbers (for the DV) as text numbers, ie precede these with an
apostrophe when you input. Then it'll behave exactly the way you want. And
you could easily take care of downstream calculations pointing to these text
numbers by re-converting it to real numbers via for eg, a simple "add zero",
eg: =vlookup(A2+0, ...) where A2 houses the DV with the text numbers.

--
Max
Singapore