Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default Pulling data from dates

If desired, send your file to my address below along with this msg and
a clear explanation of what you want and before/after examples.

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"Kim" wrote in message
Okay, I'm much more basic than this, can you dumb it down?

My dates are in AI. I need to look for a range say from 5/29/09-6/3/09
and
return the rows that have those dates.

Thank you so much!

"Don Guillett" wrote:

You would probably want a looping macro to get the data from each sheet
and
place at the next available row in the destination sheet.

for each ws in worksheets
dlr=sheets("master").cells(rows.count,1).end(xlup) .row+1
ws.range("ddd").copy sheets("master").cells(dlr,1)
next ws

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"Kim" wrote in message
I want to pull data from several worksheets based on a date range, put
them
in a new worksheet to then utilize that data. Help?