Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Roger Govier[_3_] Roger Govier[_3_] is offline

Default I need a formula.........

Hi Keith

Turn your table up the other way.
For example in Sheet2 enter in columns A and B
0 190
30.01 250
40.01 275
50.01 300
70.01 315
99.99 320
119.99 370
139.99 450

Then on sheet1 supposing you are entering the dollar amount in cell B2, in
cell C2 enter
=IF(B2="","",VLOOKUP(B2,Sheet2!$A$1:$B$8,2))
copy down as required
--
Regards
Roger Govier

"Keith D.B." wrote in message
Im trying to create a worksheet to let me enter a dollar amount in a cell
and
have Excel figure where it falls between and puts the correct dollar amont
in
another cell. Basicaslly this is a commisson grid for my employees. I want
take employee A's sheet and put a date and sales amount and Excel figure
his
pay.
Here's an example:
$139.99 & up = $450.00