Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Fred Smith[_4_] Fred Smith[_4_] is offline

Default Need help sorting data

You'll need to provide more information. What, exactly, does the data look
like, and how, exactly, do you want it stored?

Regards,
Fred.

"Yookaroo" wrote in message
I have a list of 16,0000 recipients each of them has products from 1-41
unfortunately the data provided doesnt put the products in each column
properly. Although I have columns 1 to 41, recipients who dont have
certain
products screw it up, one may have products 1,3,7,9,16,22,23,24,41,
another
may have all of them or just one or two, I need to find a way to get the
data
to sort under the proper column, so that product 3 is under column 3 and
so
on. right now the products have no names just 1 to 41, is this possible?