Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jacob Skaria Jacob Skaria is offline

Default Displaying contents of Active Cell

Cheers.

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"Rope" wrote:

Jacob, That works great. Thank you very much for the assistance. Rope...

"Jacob Skaria" wrote:

You will need to use a macro. Set the Security level to low/medium in
(Tools|Macro|Security). Right click the sheet tab View Code and paste the
below code. Try selecting in that sheet..

Range("A1") = Target.Value
End Sub

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria

"Rope" wrote:

Hello, in my spreadsheet I would like to display the contents of an active
cell in a different cell. As in, I select cell AB5 ("apples") and "apples"
would be displayed in cell A1; if E25 ("fox") is selected, the result in A1
would be "fox". I appreciate any suggestions.