Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
magicaldean magicaldean is offline

Default vlookup more then 1 match or how do I

Hello and thanks for taking the time to look and try to help

I have a list of info on sheet "open orders" with columns A=SO#, B=ID#,
C=QTY, that uses a choose function to get this info from a different
sheet. there might be a SO# listed from 1-30 times with a different ID#
and QTY in the next columns

On sheet "items" I want to type a SO# (listed on the "open orders"
sheet) into cell "B1" and have a list of all ID# and there QTYs be
listed on sheet "items" in cells A4 and B4 and down.

please look at this file i have attached as a idea of what i am trying
to say

please let me know any questions you may have

|Filename: help.xls |
|Download: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/attachment.php?attachmentid=171|

magicaldean
magicaldean's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=453