Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
mscarolina mscarolina is offline

Default How do I apply a cell formula to an entire column?

The first reply did it. Thank you.

"YESHWANT JOSHI" wrote:

hi mscarolina, i m not sure what u want to do. however my suggestions are :
1. If u r trying to copy the same formula (not being constant) simply drop
down the cell value or copy and paste the cell and paster over the entire
column.
2. If u r trying to copy the formula with constant reference or formula,
try using $ sign in the formula & copy and paste the cell and paster over the
entire column.

for any further assistance, give the full details of the case

"mscarolina" wrote:

I have been through what I thought to be a few different solutions but to no
avail.