Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Shane Devenshire[_2_] Shane Devenshire[_2_] is offline

Default Tab color changes to distinguish multiple sheets chosen

Hi,

Look at the title bar you will see the word [Group] when multiople sheets
are selected. But there is no way to change the display of the tab color
when selected, however, if you look closely the tab change shade a little.
With no color applied to the tabs, their default, selected tabs a bright
white and non-selected tabs are a dull light blue.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"kibrit" wrote:

In Excel '97, when multiple sheets were chosen to make the same change on all
of the sheets, the tab colors would be distinctive to make the user aware
that they were working on multiple sheets. This does not happen on Excel
2007, so after I have worked on the multiple sheet changes, if I forget or am
distracted, and I return to Excel, I forget that I was working on multiple
sheets, and am constantly thinking that I am working on one sheet, and thus
end up changing multiple sheets unintentionally, which has been causing me
headaches. Does anyone know about a cure?