Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Otto Moehrbach[_2_] Otto Moehrbach[_2_] is offline

Default conditional formatting formula not working

Sorry. Missed the CF part. You can't use CF this way. CF changes the cell
format if a specific value is entered. It doesn't change the value/entry in
any cell. In what cell do you want what? HTH Otto
"Wanna Learn" wrote in message
Hello
In cell AC449 I have the following conditional formatting formula is
=IF($U$449<"","Maximun Discount 50%"). In plain english if cell u449 is
empty then nothing if cell u449 has any percent value in the cell , then
cell AC449 should say "Maximun Discount 50%" . My formula does not work
thanks in advance