Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default how do I calculate a week days hours with the 24hour clock

You should be able to use this formula to calculate the number of premium
hours...

=24*IF(J2<I2,1,J2)-24*I2

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

"F. Learning" wrote in message
I have a 24 hour roster using the formula:=((H8-G8)+(H8<G8))*24 to
calculate
the no. of hours worked within the 24 hour period. G bing Start time H
being
finish time etc.
I now wish to identify the hours attibutable to a Sunday which is payable
at
a premium rate.
Sat Shift Sun Shift
Start Finish Start Finish
Cell G H I J
Example: 20:00 08:00 in Saturday has 8 Hours
premium
08:00 20:00 in Sunday has 12 Hours
premium
20:00 08:00 in Sunday ending
Monday has 4 Hours premium

Is this possible? Any help should be appreciated as I am new to this

Thanking you