Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
belvy123 belvy123 is offline

Default Resizing columns with a macro

I am using 2007 at work which is where I am at now and 2003 at home and have
the samme resluts at each???
very perplexing. I want to fix it but not sure what to do now??
anyone else have any ideas???
--
cruchnin numbers

"JLatham" wrote:

I ran your code in Excel 2003 and it works for me (other than the oddity that
column A actually turns out to be 7.57 vs 7.51 wide). I found I couldn't set
it to 7.51 manually either.

"belvy123" wrote:

Hi All

I am using the following macro to resize columns as well as hide several
columns
however there is one column that i want to be a differnet size "7.51 width"
as stated un the macro. But when I run the script it sizes all columns the
same 17.57
how is it doing this and what do I need to do to rectify this.
below is the macro

thanks

Columns("a").Select
Selection.ColumnWidth = 7.51