Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Shane Devenshire[_2_] Shane Devenshire[_2_] is offline

Default trying to create histogram, but excel shuts down

Hi,

Where is the Go button that you are clicking? What does your data look
like? Are you running a VBA macro by clicking Go? Have you add the Analysis
ToolPak and employed the Historgram tool? Have you manually created the
historgrams in the spreadsheet? what version of Excel are you using.

And less important, what is QRB?

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"Sylvester" wrote:

I'm creating histograms for QRB class. When I have all the data input and
click go, excel freezes up. Can anyone offer any suggestion as to what is
happening?