Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Simon Lloyd[_287_] Simon Lloyd[_287_] is offline

Default Calculation

dhstein;396498 Wrote:
I check the status of recalculation at the beginning of macros and then
turn
it off for faster processing. At the end I set it back to whatever it
was
(Automatic or Manual). During the macro execution I sometimes
recalculate a
sheet. At the end when I turn it back on, there is no need to
recalculate
since I've done whatever calculations are needed. Is it possible to
prevent
Excel from recalculating when I set Application.Calculation =
xlAutomatic ?
Thanks for any help on this.Just turn calculation back on in your before_close macro after all the

other tasks have taken place.

--
Simon Lloyd

Regards,