Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default lookup formulas ????

Please confine your questions to one subject and one ng or you will not make
friends.

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"onedeviousmale" wrote in message
On Row 59-63, I want to set up my program to find any repairs done that
month, so that I can Track the cost of the Materials used in Repairs (eg.
in
Column B - Job # if I Entrer "Repair#1" instead of a Job #. I have the
same
Sub - headings on Row 58 and I want to Copy everything on that row to Row
59
( eg. All infow from Row 3). I can get it to work untill i enter a second
repair "Repair#2" in Column B Rows 6-49, I would like the Second Repair to
appear in Row 60 with all Info pertaining to that row (eg. Info From row
7)

A , B , C , D , E , F , G

Date, job # , Company , Suplier , siding, Soffit/Fascia, Roofing,
1
2
3 Repair#1, Daas , Totem , , $10.84 ,
4
5
6
7 Repair#2, Destiny , Home Depot ,$ 47.84
Etc.