Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sheeloo Sheeloo is offline

Default Sheet tab names change automatically

There might be something in your code which is doing this... Pl. share the
code for any one chart...

"MD" wrote:

Hello,
I'm working with Excel 2007. I have a workbook with different sheets and
charts, with sheet tab names I all renamed. I created a sort of dashboard (on
a sheet) with my most important charts. I recorded macro's and assigned them
to buttons (drawings) on my sheets. These macro's are showing other sheets
(charts) in the same workbook.
My problem is: sometimes on opening my workbook all the charts (sheet tab
names) are renamed automatically (ex chart40), every time a higher number,
and my macro's don't work any more. I have to change the worksheet names in
my macro's.
How can I stop excel automatically renaming my worksheets?

Thanks for your help