Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
OssieMac OssieMac is offline

Default Drop Down lists and condtional formating

Can be done with macro code. If you want to use this option then please post
the following information.

The cell references to have the conditional format.
The 5 values in the drop downs. (If not the same for each cell reference
then need to match these with the cell references.)
The formatting required for each value.

OssieMac

"grissom 345" wrote:

I have a spreadsheet for a 24 hour rota, i have added drop down boxes and
want to use conditional format the options, I have 5 selections on my drop
down list but formating will only allow me to colour 3, any way around it?