Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Max Max is offline

Default Copyin the greater than 15 days project rows from one sheet to

Downstream differentiation based on manually applied cell fillcolors, I don't
know, and its something I never practise, sorry.
--
Max
Singapore
"Max" wrote:
Dear Max,
Thanks a lot for your inputs, i have not tried as i am on vacation
I had another query here
From AN3 till AT100 i have used coloring for cells based on groups of
systems under which these projects fall,
IF i want to be able to move the data to "15daysProjects" retaining the
same color how can i do this, please suggest
Thanks
max