Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jacob Skaria Jacob Skaria is offline

Default Dynamically sum rows

You will have to use a macro to do this. Try the below which will put the
autosum for all the columns..If you are new to macros set the Security level
to low/medium in (Tools|Macro|Security). From workbook launch VBE using
short-key Alt+F11. From menu 'Insert' a module and paste the below code.
Save. Get back to Workbook. Run macro from Tools|Macro|Run <selected macro()

Sub Macro1()
Dim lngCol As Long
Dim lngLastRow As Long
Dim lngLastCol As Long
'Find last Row in ColumnA
lngLastRow = ActiveSheet.Cells(Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp).Row
'Find last Col in the last Row
lngLastCol = ActiveSheet.Cells(lngLastRow, _
Columns.Count).End(xlToLeft).Column
'Loop until last Column
For lngCol = 1 To lngLastCol
'Fill the cells with formula
Cells(lngLastRow + 1, lngCol).FormulaR1C1 = "=SUM(R[-" & lngLastRow &
"]C:R[-1]C)"
Next
End Sub

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria

"Akilah" wrote:

I have a function that exports rows of data to an Excel spreadsheet template.
Is there a way to dynamically show the sum of each column after the last row
of data since my function may not always export the same amount of rows. I
always want to show the sum to the rows after the last row of data. Thanks.