Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Mamachugh Mamachugh is offline

Default Dynamically sum rows

Does your sum cell have to be below the last row of data or can you create a
sum area just above the header row? Then you can use (i.e.) =SUM(b5:b65536)
and all your data will be captured whether you add/remove rows, etc.

"Akilah" wrote:

I have a function that exports rows of data to an Excel spreadsheet template.
Is there a way to dynamically show the sum of each column after the last row
of data since my function may not always export the same amount of rows. I
always want to show the sum to the rows after the last row of data. Thanks.