TangentMemory

Default Comparing Arrays

Is there a way to compare two arrays and output message if they are exactly
the same, and output a different message if there is a difference in the
array. I would like to be able to do this in one cell. I am able to compare
all the cells individually, but would rather compare the arrays as a whole.

For example:

Tab 1
Column A Column B Column C
----------- ----------- -----------
George 15 10/6/04

Tab 2
Column A Column B Column C
----------- ----------- -----------
George 15 10/6/04

Is there a formula that I can use to say examine these two arrays and say
"Correct" because they are exactly the same?

Tab 1
Column A Column B Column C
George 15 10/6/04

Tab 2
Column A Column B Column C
George 46 10/6/04

In this example, Column B on Tab 2 does not match Column B on Tab 1. This
would result in the two formulas not being equal. How can a formula in one
cell show that?