Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
biz7 biz7 is offline

Default Excel 2007 - Developer tab - xml import/export functions

Hello:

I exported an xml file from an application called Wall Street Office
(microsoft sql-based).

I have just installed Microsoft Excel 2007 where I can select Developer &
import the XML file. I was testing the export functionality & have not made
any updates. When I click on export on the Developer tab, it gives me this
message: "XML maps in my workbook are not exportable."

I click on Help & all that information is foreign language to decipher what
i need to do. Can you help me? This is for a work project. thanks!