Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Max Max is offline

Default need complex if formula (I think)

One idea - use autofilter on a helper col
Assuming source data as posted in A2:C2 down
In D2: =IF(AND(TRIM(C2)="VERREV",OR(TRIM(B2)={"S","W"})), "x","")
Copy down all the way. Apply Autofilter on col D, choose: x
to filter/isolate as required.

Success? High-five it here, click the YES button below
--
Max
Singapore
"b4nature" wrote:
In the sample below I need to be able to isolate students who have a G status
for the VERREV code and an S or W status for all of their other codes. I have
no idea where to begin.
Thanks!

A B C
1 Student Status Code