Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Shane Devenshire[_2_] Shane Devenshire[_2_] is offline

Default how to make a preforated page-break insert

Hi,

If I understand what you want, in effect you would like to print the
page-break lines.
There is nothing built-in to Excel to do this.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"KoldKream" wrote:

I'm trying to make a preforated page-break on a spreadsheet.

The preforated insert should show the "itty-bitty" cut lines where ever I
have the page-break insert set so that it will elude to the reader to "cut"
or "cut" along the "preforated lines"....