Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Stefi Stefi is offline

Default How do I get Excel to display a table on a different worksheet

If you name range in sheet2, B2:C3 to "level" then you can write in sheet1,
B2 =level
but still you have to fill it to the right and down.
Stefi

€˛John€¯ ezt Ć*rta:

I was hoping to get a statement that I would only have to put in one cell as
there is multiple tables that I will have to incorporate into the IF
statement along with the "Level" table

"Stefi" wrote:

Enter in Sheet 1, B2:
=IF($A$1="Level",Sheet 2!B2,"")
and fill it to the right and down!
Regards,
Stefi

€˛John€¯ ezt Ć*rta:

Is there an IF statement I could use so that if the word "Level" is displayed
in cell A1 on sheet 1 then a table from Sheet 2 that is in the cells B2:C3 is
displayed in B2 to C3 on Sheet 1?