Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
ReneeC ReneeC is offline

Default Converting PDF from an Excel Embedded Object

When Vista was loaded on my computer, an embedded object (engineered
drawing)that is used frequently would print fuzzy. I save/publish the file as
a PDF through Excel and print it - it has been working for over a year. Since
last week, when converting the object to a PDF file, it only "brings over"
half the object. Nothing, that I am aware of, has been added to my computer
to prevent this from working as usual. This is also happening on everyone in
my office that uses this file.

I'm also having problems viewing and printing jpg and tiff files - which
I've never had an issue with before. Any suggestions?