Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default How can I change the source data reference to another pivot table?

I think it would be easier to create a dynamic name that adjusted when the data
changed--then you could just refresh the pivottable(s).

Debra Dalgleish explains dynamic range names he
http://contextures.com/xlNames01.html#Dynamic

apss40 wrote:

I'm using Excel 2003. I have a pivot table (1) referencing around 20000 rows
of data. I have created other pivot tables using the first pivot table as the
source data reference so they share the same pivot cache. When my source data
range changes (say to 25000 rows), how can I make all tables reflect the
change and use the same pivot cache?

--

Dave Peterson