Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Pulling data from Sheets in A workbook

This might be what you want.

Use this macro to get a list of all sheets into column A of Summary sheet.

Sub CreateListOfSheetsOnSummarySheet()
Dim ws As Worksheet
For I = 1 To Worksheets.Count
With Worksheets("Summary")
Set ws = Worksheets(I)
.Cells(I, 1).Value = ws.Name
End With
Next I
End Sub

In B1 enter =INDIRECT(A1&"!C6") and copy down.

In C1 enter =INDIRECT(A1&"!E6") and copy down.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 24 Jun 2009 12:40:01 -0700, MRSVATEK
wrote:

I have 100 sheets with the same layout that I want to summarize on a master
worksheet. The cell references are the same on all 100 sheets so it is easy
to link the data but I dont want to reference or change the sheet name to get
each line of data.
Can I name the sheet with a text string that is on my summary worksheet and
have a formula look for that sheet and pull the data in the referenced cells.