Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
DestinySky DestinySky is offline

Default SAP to Excel. Removing blank cells HELP!!!!

Max,

PERFECT!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! :o))

"Max" wrote:

One easy play which might appeal to you
Insert a new col A
Put in A2: =IF(COUNTA(B2:IV2),"x","")
Copy A2 down to cover extent of data
Apply autofilter on col A, filter out: x
Copy n paste the filtered results into a new sheet, delete col A
And that should give you the exact results you seek in a matter of seconds
--
Max
Singapore
"DestinySky" wrote:
I down load from SAP to Excel quite often. There is one facet I use and I
ALWAYS have a ton of blank cells. I need to remove them but keep a structure
to the data. Here is a rough idea of what I am working with...... Mind you
this there is this type of info througout the spreadsheet. So if I delete
cells and it asks to shift up or left.. it brings all the data together. ANY
IDEAS?????

10000XXXX Joe Schmoe

10000XXXY Joe Schmoe

1234567 The Store