Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
FSt1 FSt1 is offline

Default Maccro Enabled message

hi
you may have deleted the macros but you didn't delete the module that the
macros were in and that is what is generating the message.
open the VB editor (Alt+F11). in the project window(far left), expand the
project(file). right click module and select "remove module 1". you will get
a message asking if you want to save the macro. click no.
done.

Regards
FSt1

"akkrug" wrote:

We set up a spreadsheet that had macros in it. I deleted the macros, but our
users are still getting a message asking if they want to enable the macros.
I told them changing their macro security would get rid of the message, but
that this would have to be done on each pc. Please let me know if there is
some way to make the spreadsheet not generate this message other than
changing the macro security level.

Thanks!

Ken K.
--