Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Shane Devenshire[_2_] Shane Devenshire[_2_] is offline

Default Automatic Date Aupdate

Hi,

You would need to use VBA code for that.

Something on the order of:

Dim isect As Range
Set isect = Application.Intersect(Target, Range("A2:D2"))
If Not isect Is Nothing Then
'Your code here

1. To add this code to your file, press Alt+F11,
2. In the VBAProject window, top left side, find your sheet name under your
file name and double click it.
3. Paste in or type the code above.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"Kanmi" wrote:

I want to set row above that automatic change date when i change data on each
of the column. For example

Last Update: 6/14/2009 5/19/2009 5/19/2009
(2) 3 4
4 5 6
I want if i change 2 to 100 then 6/14/2009 should change to that
modification day date automatically. If i change it today then 6/14/2009 will
change to 06/23/2009

Meaning this will be modification date. please can anybody help me with
this. Appreciate your time. Thanks.