Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
igbert igbert is offline

Default Go to a cell of a different worksheet within the same workbook

Hi Gord,

Instead of checking for 1 cell, ss it possible to check 2 cells that are not
in a range i.e A10 and F15 in Sheet 1 before going to Sheet 2.

Thanks.

Igbert

"igbert" wrote:

Hi Gord,

Thanks for the solution. Its works perfect.

Igbert

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

If Intersect(Target, Me.Range("A10")) Is Nothing Then Exit Sub
Application.Goto Sheets("Sheet2").Range("E8")
End Sub

Entered in the module of Sheet1

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 22 Jun 2009 09:37:01 -0700, igbert
wrote:

Hi Don,

Sheet 1 Cell A10 is orinigally a blank cell. if there is any data entered
onto this cell, I want Excel automatically exit from Sheet 1 and display
Sheet 2 with the cursor sitting at Cell E8.

Thanks,

Igbert

"Don Guillett" wrote:

Why don't you give us more info as to your total need so a proper solution
may be offered.

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"igbert" wrote in message
I have Sheet 1 to Sheet 10 within a workbook.

If Sheet 1 Cell A10 is non blank, I want Excel to go to Sheet 2 Cell E8.

Does anyone have any idea?