Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default General Excel question

email me and I'll send you a workbook with the Calendar Control in working
condition.

Or send me the workbook may be better.

gorddibbATshawDOTca

Change AT and DOT

Gord

On Mon, 22 Jun 2009 18:32:46 GMT, "dolpandotcom via OfficeKB.com"
<u52610@uwe wrote:

It is now showing calendar control 11.0 instead of 9.0. Even with that, it
does no disappear when you click a new cell different from the cell where the
calendar is inserted. Advice pls.

Thanks.
Dolpan

Gord Dibben wrote:
I tested the code using Excel 2003 after InsertObjectCalendar Control 11.0

Works fine for me.

Will trigger only when you select A1 and go away when you select any other
cell.

Maybe you are still in Design Mode?

When you xelect the Calendar can you move it or resize it?

Open the Control Toolbox and hit the "design mode" icon once to exit from
that mode.

Gord

I am using excel2003 and the instuction says that by simply selecting from
the active worksheet excel menu "Object" and further select "Calendar" it

[quoted text clipped - 20 lines]
Dolpandotcom
06/16/09