Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Bernard Liengme[_3_] Bernard Liengme[_3_] is offline

Default Customised Axis Values

In an XY chart, the x-labels are generally 'round numbers'
What values have you set for the Scale min and max?
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Graham" wrote in message
I have a scatter plot, and have set the y-axis to cross the x-axis at the
average x-axis value. I want the y-axis to always be in the centre of the
scatter plot (i.e the x-axis range).
However, my x-axis values may range from -13,294 to 14,000, with axis
values
in between of -7,836, -2,377, 3,082 and 8,541. I want to keep the range I
have, but force x-axis values shown to be rounded numbers, for example
labels
at -10,000, -5,000, 5000, 10000.

All help greatly appreciated.

Graham