Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
dolpandotcom via OfficeKB.com dolpandotcom via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default General Excel question

I was out of design mode.
I equally selected Calendar Control 9.0. I do not have Calendar 11.o as you
did .

I was able to resize and also being able to move it from point to the other
within the sheet..

I placed my cursor in cell A1 before selecting the Insertobjectcalendar
control 9.0. Even after this, if i place my cursor in a different cell, the
calendar does not disappear.

I need further explanation on what i must have done wrong in mine pls.
Hanging by for your response pls.

Thanks.
Dolpan

Gord Dibben wrote:
I tested the code using Excel 2003 after InsertObjectCalendar Control 11.0

Works fine for me.

Will trigger only when you select A1 and go away when you select any other
cell.

Maybe you are still in Design Mode?

When you xelect the Calendar can you move it or resize it?

Open the Control Toolbox and hit the "design mode" icon once to exit from
that mode.

Gord

I am using excel2003 and the instuction says that by simply selecting from
the active worksheet excel menu "Object" and further select "Calendar" it

[quoted text clipped - 20 lines]
Dolpandotcom
06/16/09