Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
OKY OKY is offline

Default Time management

Hello,
I have a new job and to make it easy I need to have a worksheet where I can
track my service technicians.
In other words we have technicians who are schedule to complete jobs at
different time frames. Lets say Tech1 has 3 jobs between 8am to 11am, 2 jobs
between 11am to 2pm, etc, ect. I need the worksheet to change cell colors
according to the time, taht way if a technician is running late the cell for
that job will change to red..
example:
TECH# TECH NAME PASS/FAIL TIME FRAME STATUS
25 MIKE PASS 8AM - 11AM DONE

Could this be acomplished? please help me. Also be patient with me to
explain in detail your answers.. I'm kind of newbie..

thank you