Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Kanmi Kanmi is offline

Default Auto update between two workbooks.

I'm working on Excel file called destination.xls then i want to call up
another workbook source.xls to automatic update destination.xls on some rows.
I mean whenever source.xls change then destination.xls should pull automatic
update from it. I taught of using ='C:\My
Documents\excel\[source.xls]Sheet1'!$A$1 OR VLOOKUP FORMULAR .

"NOTE" If i change anything in those rows in source.xls then it should
automatically change the same rows in destination.xls. Please can you help
me and advice on what to do. Thanks alot.