Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Simon Lloyd[_281_] Simon Lloyd[_281_] is offline

Default Using Cell Contents to Select Worksheet with Same Name as Cell Con

Susan Schmid;389068 Wrote:
Hi Simon,

I am new to VBA Excel Macros. I shared with you one macro that I wanted
accomplish out of 4 macros. With your help, I was able to accomplish
about
50% of what I wanted to do (2 out of the 4 macros). How do I join the
Microsoft Forum? So that I can post the workbook.

Thanks,
SusanSusan we are not a Microsoft forum, that is, we are not affiliated with

nor employed by Microsoft, our forums are simply help and resources for
Microsoft Office products, to join simply click the link underneath my
name and register, we will be pleased to help you, your posts will also
appear here in the Microsoft newsgroups where other users, experts and
professionas will still be able to give you guidance and help.

--
Simon Lloyd

Regards,
Simon Lloyd