Dave Peterson

My bet is you changed the value in the cell--not the address in the hyperlink
(maybe some sort of replace all command???)

Select one of the offending cells and hit ctrl-k (or insert|hyperlink) and see
what the address is.

Nancy wrote:

When I make a change in an e-mail address in Excel it shows up visually but
when I click on it, it opens an e-mail with the old e-mail address. I can
fix this by scrolling over the cell and hitting enter and the new one
replaces (will this always work? It appears to) or by going to the dialog box
and changing it there but why would this happen. How do I prevent it in the
future. Help

--

Dave Peterson