Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Sam Wilson Sam Wilson is offline

Default Format financial results to end in specific numbers

=ROUND(20*A1,0)/20

rounds cell A5 to the nearest 0.05, so if you don't mind actually changing
the calculation result that works.

"osbornauto" wrote:

I have a one page spreadsheet with some financial calculations filling in a
few cells as results. I'd like to have each of the cells end in a specific
cents. So, in the results cell, if the calculation was to give the results
of $10.56, $11.74 & $13.23 - it would actually show up as $10.55, $11.55 &
$13.55 if I wanted the results to end in 55 cents.

Any suggestions on how to have all my results end in a specific result like
that?