Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Shane Devenshire[_2_] Shane Devenshire[_2_] is offline

Default General ledger spreadsheet

Hi,

I don't understand your question either, why not show us a sample with what
you get and what you expect.

FYI - you can simplify the
=IF(AND(ISBLANK(F5),ISBLANK(G5)),"",H4+(-F5)+G5)
=IF(AND(F5="",G5=""),"",H4-F5+G5)

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"Mark C" wrote:

I am in the process of developing a general ledger spreadsheet for my church.
The spreadsheet shows a list of the different funds in the church and I am
using a formula: =IF(AND(ISBLANK(F5),ISBLANK(G5)),"",H4+(-F5)+G5) for the
balance column of each fund. My problem is when I try to fill in the
"Summary of
Accounts" that utilizes a SUM of all paid and SUM of all received monies, I
get a repeating Sum in the spreadsheet when I copy the formula down. I would
be grateful for any help.
Mark Christjansen