Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
T. Valko T. Valko is offline

Default Function based on blank cell and date past due

Look down a column(A) for any blank cell

Is there only one blank cell in column A?

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Paul" wrote in message
I am needing to get a function to do the following:

Look down a column(A) for any blank cell, then for that blank cell look in
the cell to the right in column B and see if the date is past today. If
this
is true, I want the values of the corresponding cells in column C and D
concantenated and inserted into cell F3.

Another major issue is that the value in the cell for column D is a date
and
when it is inserted it comes as the number value instead of the typical
date.

Thank you for any help,

-- Paul