Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
VidarHe VidarHe is offline

Default COUNTIF calculates slow (10000+ records)

Was trying to avoid macros with the new xlsm and trusting ... We will keep
the workaround with removing the formulas on records from previous years and
only keep valus there. But then another workaround could be to just run
COUNTIF the first time the record was entered. The most pressing is to get
notified that the printer has been in fore and then we can manually search
for the occurences/filter. Any ideas on how to do this?

--
br
Vidar

"Bernd P" wrote:

Hello Vidar,

I suggest to take my UDF Lfreq or Pfreq:
http://www.sulprobil.com/html/listfreq.html

Regards,
Bernd