Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Shane Devenshire[_2_] Shane Devenshire[_2_] is offline

Default Can LEFT, MID, or RIGHT be used with a COUNTIF or VLOOKUP

Hi,

Here is another answer:

=SUMPRODUCT(--(--RIGHT(B$1:B$9)=A1))

and I may be misreading your question but i think

=SUMPRODUCT(--(A1=MOD(B$1:B$9,10)))

may be what you want using Bernard's suggestion.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"PJ Murph" wrote:

There are single digits in Col A (0-9). I want to know how many times the
double digit numbers in Col B end in the number from Col A. (e.g. if Col
A=1then if Col B=11, 21, 31 etc a counter would increment.)