Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Distribute two columns evenly over several columns

I like to copy the data into MSWord and use MSWord's builtin ability to do
column layout.

If that doesn't work for you, David McRitchie has a macro that will "snake" the
columns.
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/snakecol.htm

Carl W. wrote:

I have two columns that are related, name and score, that run from A2:B335.
I would like to keep these columns together and have them distributed evenly
over multiple columns. For example to have these two columns distributed
across 10 columns for 67 rows.

This is primarily for formatting and printing reasons.

Thank you.

--

Dave Peterson