Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
T. Valko T. Valko is offline

Default Use formula to remove blank entries from a column

It's usually a bad idea to say that something can't be done. I know this
from my own experience! <BG

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

John

If I was rating your answer I would give it a low rating.

There are several ways to do this using a formula.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 18 Jun 2009 09:13:09 -0700, John Bundy (remove)
wrote:

You won't accomplish that with just a formula. You can do it easily with a
number of different macros, but they all involve a method you didn't want
do.